Specific results are expected in the
course of the project and on its completion.
- The development of new approach to teaching telecommunications
and, more generally, to teaching ICT technologies. Simulation
experiments offered on the Internet enrich the traditional teacher-student
- The development of a new method of teaching, based on self-education
and recognition of knowledge via the Internet.
- The preparation of new education materials for telecommunication
students, offered as interactive web-sites on the Internet
- The materials developed will be included into regular BSc and
MSc telecommunications (ICT) curricula, for both part-time and
full-time students at all partner universities. Such availability
of courses is especially important for part-time students who
have rare and worse contacts with tutors and laboratory equipment
at the university.
- The developed experiments will be offered (also on commercial
basis) to telecommunications engineers and technicians in the
frame of vocational courses for enterprises.
- Courses focused on various possibilities of exploiting ICT
in professional activity will be offered to general public working
with new communication technologies.
- A variety of web-sites will be offered by the project partners,
who are ready to exchange didactic and professional experience
via the Internet